We specialize in the following areas
The core of CER Medical Institute relies on the transference of pharmaco-clinical research technology, aligning its institutional culture towards the satisfaction and needs of its clients. Operating through well-established, consented, and divulged values has build its identity, which sets us apart and allows us to face the challenging and dynamic world of pharmaceutical research with ease.
Through management skills, human resources are identified, optimized and kept. Formal training and implied knowledge in subjects such as bioethics, research methodology, GCP-ICH, local and international regulations, leadership, high performance team dynamics, empowerment, conversational skills are a couple of the many traits that allows the CER to constantly outperform itself. We have researchers trained to meet demands for investigation in specialties such as:
- Clinical Medicine
We are aware of the importance of accessing populations with predominant pathologies that allow the research to evolve at an appropriated pace. It is towards that goal that the department of recruitment and adherence, consisting of specifically trained communicators, works constantly to identify frequent pathologies, also transcending the institution through it's corporate social responsibility works. We specialize in the identification of:
- Depressive Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Arterial hypertension
- Inflamatory bowel disease
- Breast cancer
- Diabetes Dyslipidemia
- Bipolar Disorder
- Hepatitis HIV - AIDS
- Central Oxygen Supply.
- Crash Cart.
- Infusion Pumps.
- Six Infusion Recliners.
- TV with cable connection and functional music.
- Televisor con TV por cable.
- Disabled ready bathroom.
- Agreement with mobile coronary care unit.
- Diesel Generator.
- Laminar Flux.
- Biohazard Security Gabinet.
- Self-sufficient biological-sample preparation area.
- Restricted access
- Refrigerator and freezer -20º (-4 ºF)
- Controlled and constant room temperature
- Data logger with programmable readings
- Remote temperature change warning
- Individual lockers
- Power generator
- Security camera
BIOLOGICAL SAMPLE EXTRACTION
- Kit storage with constant and controlled room temperature
- Freezer -20º (-4 ºF) with controlled temperature
MONITORING A COORDINATION AREA
- Individual workstations
- Direct telephone lines (IP)
- Broadband Internet
- Fax machine
- Individual lockers for the storing of specific documentation